We are safely open for business!
Sensa Salon is open seven days a week, currently operating at 25% capacity, with social distancing for stylists and clients. We’ve been working hard to ensure Sensa is still buzzing with positive energy and continues to be safe and comfortable place for you to visit, whether you are a new or returning client.
Prior to your service, please make sure to self-screen with these questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with or been in contact with anyone COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days?
- Have you shown and uncommon or common symptoms of COVID-19 or have come in contact with anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Do you have symptoms such a cough, fever, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, or loss or taste or smell?
- Have you traveled out of state or will be traveling out of state within 10 days of your appointment, or 7 days without a COVID-19 negative test?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please contact us at 206-395-2060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment.
Our Covid-19 protocols
Your safety is our top priority during this unprecedented time. We have put numerous measures in place for you, for our staff, and behind the scenes to keep you healthy and safe during your visit. As a hair salon, we are already strictly regulated on sanitation which we have upped even further to follow ALL Washington state and CDC guidelines.
Here are the strict protocols Sensa has put into place:
- When you enter the salon, please sanitize your hands or use our restroom to wash them in the sink. We have disinfectant wipes available to use on any items if needed as well.
- Please come alone to your appointment, and arrive no more then 10 minutes early. We have a limited capacity and waiting room for the safest space possible- we apologize about any inconvenience this may cause and hope you understand why this is necessary.
- Appropriate masks are required to be worn by employees and clients at all times inside our salon, no exceptions. We have disposable masks available if needed. Because of this, we ask that you please eat or drink before your appointment!
- Social distancing is required whenever possible- there are stickers marked 6 feet apart at the front of the salon for check out/check in and our waiting area.
- Check-in and Check-out is now entirely contact-free, with sneeze guards and disinfected pens at the front desk for extra precaution.
- We are sanitizing with a medical grade disinfectant all high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the day, along with fully sanitizing chairs, tools and stations in between each client.
- Our stylists all have up-to-date Barbicide COVID-19 sanitation certificates.
- We have recently opened up an entirely different space for our stylists two doors down for further distancing, smaller capacity, and safety precautions.
- All of our stations are now all 6+ feet apart, working at 25% capacity.
- Our shampoo bowls and chairs now have full-coverage plastic dividers between them, and we will be using face towels on you while at the bowl for complete protection.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 safety precautions, we are happy to answer them! Contact our salon coordinators at 206-395-2060 or email@example.com for further help.
We're in this together.
We know this is a very uncertain time for our whole community, and lot of things about Sensa have temporarily changed- but what will never change is our passion for making our clients look and feel beautiful while relaxing and escaping outside stress for a few hours in our chairs. We cannot express our gratitude enough for clients like you that keep our doors open- we can’t wait to see you again at Sensa Salon!